Afternoon Delight Online Couples Workshop!
8 Weeks, 1 Hour per Week
Make conflict work for your relationship
Deepen intimacy and trust
Strengthen your foundation of friendship
Collaborate more effectively to solve problems
Communicate clearly and effectively
Get more of what you want!
Gottman Therapy Marriage Workshops in British Columbia
As a Gottman Leader for the Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work, I am happy to offer thie couples workshop in the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley, from Vancouver to Burnaby and beyond.
Couples Workshops in Vancouver
This couple Workshop can be offered in many formats: 2-day retreat (8 hours total), 9-week course (12 hours total), single 90-minute booster sessions, and shorter workshops of 4-6 hours in length. Longer workshops cover more of the Seven Principles book and contain more relationship exercises that you can practice in real life.
By bringing the Seven Principles couples workshop into your community space or church, you can help your relationship thrive and survive the challenges of a joined life.
Want to find out more?
Contact me to learn about hosting or attending an upcoming workshop.
** This workshop is NOT just for married and heterosexual couples. **
Are you engaged, newly married, or in a long-term relationship and looking to build a strong foundation for your future?
Are you enjoying your relationship, but feel that something is missing and want to make your relationship into something great?
Are you tired of fighting with your partner, exhausted from the cycle of arguments and emotional ups and downs?
Workshops combine teaching and demonstrations with one-on-one exercises where you and your partner focus on your relationship together. Confidentiality is strictly maintained and sharing is completely optional.
Couples will learn & practice research-proven tools to:
- Make conflict work for your relationship
- Deepen intimacy and build trust
- Identify your solvable vs. perpetual issues
- Strengthen your friendship
- Collaborate more effectively and solve conflict calmly
- Communicate clearly and effectively and feel heard and understood
- Get more of what you want and need in your relationship
The Gottman Seven Principles program is designed for all couples in a committed relationship, including:
- Married couples
- Pre-engaged (couples considering marriage)
- Engaged or Premarital couples (couples taking steps towards marriage)
- Everyone from newlyweds to seniors
- Those who wish to take their marriage from good to great
- Those needing better conflict management skills
- Those considering couples therapy but who are not "ready" for weekly therapy yet
- People of all backgrounds, ages, Faiths and sexual orientations
*If you are dealing with emotional abuse, domestic violence, unwanted touch, or substance abuse, this class is not appropriate, and you should instead seek individual or couples therapy.